Saturday, September 19, 2009

David Hunter's Halloween Special

Brought to you by the Halloween Arts and Horror Association (HAHA)

I'm opening up the Campfire Pages in October to anyone who wants to share a scary story. Just leave a message here in the comments section, or DM me on Twitter, and I'll get back to you with contact information. I'd leave my email addy here, but I have many enemies! (I jest, of course)

Don't send attachments, just cut and paste the story into the message box. Oh, and keep it at 2000 words or less; and make it scary....so scary it'll make Stephen King's toes curl with fear!

Hoping to hear from you soon. I'm off to write some scary stuff....

Note: If it's a really great lengthy story, I'll consider posting it in parts.


Another Note: I shall return very soon to update The Writers Den...

1 comment:

~The Writers Den on Twitter~

~The Writers Den on Twitter~
Tap This!